Summer Sin: Workout-aholic – Solution: Cryotherapy
– We’re more active in the summer, but this can lead to soar muscles & joint pain, especially if you’re not stretching before & after exercise.
– A fast, non-invasive way to relieve aches and inflammation is with Cryotherapy.
– You stand in a chamber from the neck down in -250 degrees for 3 minutes.
– It helps to relieve sore muscles, joint pain & inflammation.
– You can do this treatment at The CryoBar, which has two locations in Chicago, & they’ve just added body contouring & facial toning to their services.
– $40 for one treatment new clients; thecryobar.com